Harvard University Health Service's Pharmacy
Did you know:
- The HUHS Script Center kiosk is open 24/7 in the walkway in front of the HUHS lobby?
- HUHS Script Center kiosk offers over-the-counter medicine and supplies at a discounted rate compared to CVS. Medicines include pain relievers, allergy relievers, nasal sprays, eye drops, and heartburn relievers.
- You can pick-up refill prescriptions without waiting in line or seeing a pharmacy tech. Prescriptions are filled by pharmacists and left in the kiosk to pick up at your convenience
- You can charge pharmacy costs to your term bill. Charges will be confidential and appear as “pharmacy charges.”
- Plan B is free for all female Harvard students. It also comes at a discounted rate for all male Harvard students.
- You can order prescription refills online, by phone, or with the HUHS Rx app.
- The HUHS pharmacy can only receive orders from Harvard University affiliated doctors and hospitals.
- Harvard students can receive one free cold kit per semester from the HUHS pharmacy
How to Make an Appointment with HUHS Online
Appointments for sick visits, follow-ups, same-day urgent care, immunizations, travel consults (not routine physical exams), Student mental health phone consults for new patients, and Sports nutrition (Varsity student athletes only) can be made online. For other appointments, such as multiple or complex health issues or annual routine care, call the HUHS clinic at (617) 495-5711.
Step 1: Log into the patient portal at https://huhs.harvard.edu/patient-portal (Scroll Down to click the red Log In button, circled in the image below).
Log in with your HarvardKey and Password. Confirm your identity by entering your birthdate.
Step 2: One you enter the Patient Portal, click on the Appointments tab in the menu on the left (circled in the image below).
Step 3: Click the red "Schedule an Appointment" button.
You will be directed to select which type of appointment you want to schedule. Choose the type you need and click Continue. Specific instructions will come up for each type. Follow the instructions to select a date and time for your appointment.